Friday, September 18, 2009

Erroneous Vision, Factual Affair (Page from a diary)

Away at twilight enchanted till dawn, I lay without care as my mind travels far. Will I return in time for my keep, or will I stir anger because of my affair? My eyes start to twinkle as my mind brings you hear. Your smile caresses my thoughts. Your looks they thank me for allowing your presence. An existence no one would allow, but brought to life with the thinking of a faulty heart. Quickly you take me and shower me with the essence of your being. Holding me here with your inspiration a cast forth charm of your unlikeliness. I surrender, turning every inner thought of reality toward my unrestricted realm of selfishness. Who will roam the imagination of another to catch lovers in a deceitful tangle? Let’s just lose thought in our own reverie. Let there be no firmament between us. Love vastly and thoughtlessly, until our worlds are captured. No evolution, no day or night. Just us, the entity of twilight, and our erroneous decisions. Be careful not to be saddened when all aspirations become unstable and be survived by reality. When the eyes of the mind become open, know that thy keep is a burden of reality. But I am the erroneous vision that thy heart holds without remorse. Know that one day, when you’ve departed your duty, I will have laid a path for you to find me. Lay love, close your eyes and let the door of your heart open unto your imagination. Sweep carelessly through all thine desires until you’ve ascended to me. Passing from the evening until the twilight where you so vigorously sought me, here will I be waiting. It was not I that willed thee to be present, and not thyself that beckoned me, for it was thy keep that realized his mistaken decision and released you to your heart’s desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment