Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Imagining.....Nothing

Ah! I've finally made it to my dream scape. No sunshine, no clouds, just a beautiful blue sky. Some how so plain that it's tantalizing nothingness tickles my insides. No sounds, no matter, nor a drip of mist. Just breezes flowing gently, caressing my face. Grass so green and as tall as the imagination that brought me here. Hiding me from all reality seeking so desperately to find me. I lay and stare at the nothings above, smiling to myself as it admires my being. I can dance with the sky and it dips me politely, wind twirling my body as we tangle in bliss. So distant and empty, but filled with much wonder. It sweeps my thoughts curiously. As much as I enjoy the light displaying my darker shade, I'd rather much have this cotton candy against my existence. Not quite Heaven, but my own little universe, nothingness and true blue forever beckoning my existence to be present within itself. I love the way it provides such sufficient space, casting it's net to protect my delicate shell. It's gratitude toward my psychological and affective state. Unchallenged in it's inspiration and less filled representation. It's everything, but nothing and only I hold it's destiny. I love this place, nothingness and me and it's gentle breath on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment