Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Libertine Flame

Confusing but beautiful, the motion with no rhythm
dancing wildly and unruly letting my hips entice them
Every movement I make becomes dangerously untamed
jolting loosely like a heart that's been seriously maimed
Spreading so quickly to claim all denied lands
my looks mesmerizing with taste hot and bland
This dance I provide makes my victory sweet
showing passion for being so indiscreet
I offer no apology for this secret affair
Making love to the eyes when the heart is not there
The heart is deceitful and wants ends to this quest
but these moves that I make put eyes to rest
Even I can calm minds and change wicked thoughts
with my fingers dancing wildly many hearts I have caught
Against dark nights I provide moments with ease
watching lovers and the loved take time to please
Every once in awhile they cheat love to watch me
revealing all secrets for my eyes to see
Provoking my dance they cater my grounds
and beside me all night their minds they lay down
Be quick to subdue the want for my desire
and careful not to touch this rhythm less fire

No comments:

Post a Comment